[Warning: May Contain Spoilers] I had no idea what to expect from this movie. The commercials didn't indicate much about the plot, and the concept of an all-animal human-esque world seemed interesting, but it was hard to know what Disney was going to do with the idea. I began this movie with reasonable optimism. I figured it had to be decent since it was Disney, and because if all the hype being built up around it. But this was the first of their movies to have no human characters, and somehow that made me curious and perhaps a little hesitant about the potential storyline. So for anyone who hasn't seen it, and who may have been just as unsure a I was about what to expect, let me tell you what this movie is about: Judy Hopps has always had dreams of being a police officer, but everyone tries to discourage her because she is a rabbit. She is small and sweet, but when her friend is being bullied by a young fox, she takes him on. Years later, she successfully becomes the fi...
Comments
Post a Comment